Become a Member
MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD AND BECOME A MEMBER OF YOUR COMMUNITY-BASED SOCIO-CULTURAL ORGANIZATION!
To live in French in Hamilton, support and actively participate in a dynamic community, while enjoying the benefits offered to our members, join Centre francophone Hamilton!
Being a member means you:
- benefit from a reduced rate (at least 10%) on the activities of the CFH, day camps included, and on all the shows for which we manage the ticket office;
- receive a Westdale theater membership card to see films at a reduced price (value of $10, $9 instead of $12 per film);
- have the right to vote at the Annual General Meeting;
- have the opportunity to sit as a member of the Board of Directors;
- receive our information in preview or in exclusivity;
- support the financial vitality of your community cultural organization!
Individual Membership (19+): 30 $
Discount Membership (for students and seniors): 10$
Family Membership (for 2 parents and their children under 19): 45$
Non-administrators qualify for a discount membership after 10 hours of volunteer service with our organization.
To become a member, thank you for filling out our formulaire d’adhésion (registration form). Once this is done, you have 3 options to pay the membership fees:
1- Interac etransfer to email@example.com (Security question: organization acronym. Security answer: CFH).
2- Paypal.me if you have an account already
3- The following PayPal button (for recurring payments only – saves you the trouble of renewing every year !)