Centre francophone Hamilton is a multidisciplinary and inclusive centre that promotes the French language and nurtures a sense of belonging to the Francophone community through social, cultural and artistic experiences.
CFH’s mandate, as described in its bylaws, is to:
- Contribute to the development and vitality of Hamilton’s Francophone community
- Maintain a dynamic organizational structure where each of its members can participate in activities in French and where organizations can establish themselves and organize their activities
- Assist Hamilton community’s French language activities with its resources and skills
- Offer activities, programs and services that meet the needs and interests of Francophones and Francophiles in Hamilton
Our Values :
- Collaboration: Ability to rely on mutual support and cohesion to achieve the organization’s results.
- Inclusivity: Ability to create a safe, respectful and accessible space that fosters respect, engagement and a sense of belonging for all people in their diversity.
- Fulfillment through commitment: Provide professional and volunteer experiences that generate a positive impact on people and the community.
- Mobilizing force: Ability to bring together the resources present in the community in order to promote the achievement of collective results.
- Creativity: Ability to generate new ideas related to the mission of the CFH in order serve the community and help it grow.
- Linguistic awareness: Responsibility towards the French language and culture in order to promote their development.
- Transparency: Ability to communicate with clarity and honesty, to make relevant information accessible to stakeholders
Our strategic plan 2023-2026 (in French only)